Ministry of Corporate Affairs is conducting KYC of Directors of all Companies annually through a new e-Form viz. DIR-3 KYC for updating its Central Registry. Accordingly, every individual who has been allotted a Director Identification Number (DIN) as on 31st March of a financial year submit e-form DIR-3-KYC to the ROC on or before 30th June of immediate next financial year
While filing the form, the Unique Personal Mobile Number and Personal Email ID would have to be mandatorily indicated and would be duly verified by One Time Password (OTP). The form should be filed by every Director using his own DSC (Class - 2) and should be duly certified by the Professionals.
Filing of DIR-3 KYC would be mandatory for Disqualified Directors also. After expiry of the due date by which the KYC form is to be filed, the MCA portal will mark all approved DINs against which DIR-3 KYC form has not been filed as ‘Deactivated’ with reason as ‘Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC’.
After the due date filing of DIR-3 KYC in respect of such deactivated DINs shall be allowed upon payment of a specified late fee only.
Features of Director KYC (Form DIR-3 KYC)
1. Director KYC (Form DIR-3 KYC): LEGALRAJ will assist you in filing of KYC form of Directors by following the legal procedures.
2. Advisory: The procedure for filing of Director KYC form is applicable to only for those who is having an approved status of their Director Identification Number (DIN). We will advise you in this after perusal of your case.
3. Timelines, filings, etc.: We will help you to legally follow the procedure and comply with legal formalities applicable for filing of Director KYC forms, once we obtain the required information and documents.
4. Filing: We will timely file applicable forms, documents and other formalities with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to complete the Director KYC.
What will you receive in Director KYC (DIR-3 KYC) package ?
- Updated DIN
- DSC of the Applicant
- DIN Re-Activation
- Clean track record of Director’s compliance
What is the process for Director KYC (DIR-3 KYC) ?
Step 1: You need to provide us with the PAN Card, Valid Passport (If available), Aadhaar Card and Latest Address proof, Active Mobile number & Valid and active Email ID
Step 2: We will process the Form DIR-3 KYC for you
Step 3: After Processing the E-form we will send you the OTP for verification
Step 4: After verifying the OTP provided by you we will submit the Form with ROC on MCA web portal
Step 5: Once the Form is approved the approval mail will be generated from the MCA office
The entire process for registration of Company will take at least 2 working days subject to readily availability of your DSC token for digitally signing the E-form DIR-3 KYC.
What Documents are required for Director KYC (DIR-3 KYC) ?
- Income Tax PAN of the Director
- Valid Passport of the Director, already have.
- Aadhaar Card of the Director
- Latest address proof such as electricity bill or mobile bill or telephone bill or bank statement
- DSC token for digintally signing of E-form
(All the above documents should be self-attested)