PERMANENT ACCOUNT NUMBER (PAN)
PAN is abbreviation of Permanent Account Number. It is a 10-Digit Alphanumeric Number issued by Income Tax Department to all Indian Citizens. PAN Card is issued to show the PAN wherever needed. PAN Card is universally accepted as a Valid ID proof across the Country e.g. to enter into legal agreements, to apply for Loans, to open Bank Account and so on.
One can also file an application, for rectification in or updation of PAN details whenever needed or directed by any competent authority in case there is any change(s) in the PAN data of the Assesee, with Income Tax Authority. LegalRaj will help you to get New updated PAN Card which also helps to update other documents like Voter ID, Bank Account details, Adhaar (UIDAI) details, etc.
Expected Time: LegalRaj Expert can help you to obtain the Permanent Account Number (PAN) in 5 – 7 working days subject to processing time taken by the concerned Income Tax authorities and fulfillment of the prescribed valid documents by the client.
What are the advantages of PAN Registration ?
- PAN is a Valid Proof of Identity recognized everywhere across the Nation.
- PAN is very basic and inevitable document to legitimately carry on any (legal) business, to enter into a Financial Transactions, to import from or export to foreign nationals etc.
- It is inevitable document for obtaining the Insurance (Life or General).
- PAN is important for opening of DEMAT account for trading in stock market, real estate business or transactions, etc.
What is the process for Obtaining the PAN Card ?
Step 1: Receipt of inquiry from you
Step 2: You make Advance Payment
Step 3: You provide us with all the details and documents
Step 4: We start processing the documents and send you the PAN Application Acknowledgement number.
Step 5: You will receive the physical hard copy of your PAN at your registered (office) address by post from the NSDL or Income Tax Authorities.
The entire process for registration of Company will take at least 7 to 15 working days.
What Documents are required for PAN Card or PAN Registration ?
- Adhaar Card (Updated) or Voter’s ID Card or Driving License or Passport of the applicant in case of individual
- Passport size colour Photograph of Authorized Signatory or the Applicant
- Registration Certificate, MOA & AOA in case of the Company
- Registration Certificate, LLP Agreement in case of the Company
- Letter of Authority in case of Company or LLP or any body corporate
- Shop Act License in case of Proprietary Firm