Flat Discount : 46% (Discount is calculated on average market price offered by other service providers)
7 to 15 days
* For details kindly generate quotation.
PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION
In case of Public Company, minimum seven Subscribers / Promoters and three Directors are required for its formation whereas there is no cap on the maximum number of members and Public Company has more stringent regulatory requirements compared to a Private Limited Company.
The ability to have any number of members, fund raising from Public and ease in transfer of shareholding are some of the characteristics of Public Limited Company.
LEGALRAJ provides company registration services, offering a variety of Company registrations like private or Public Limited Company, One Person Company, Nidhi Limited, Section 8 Company, Producer Company. The average time taken to complete a Company registration is about 7 to 15 working days, subject to government processing time and client document submission. Get a free consultation on Company registration and business setup in India by scheduling an appointment with LEGALRAJ.
Advantages of Public Limited Company Registration
1. Separate Legal Entity: A company is a legal entity and a juristic person established under the Companies Act, 2013. Therefore a company form of organization has wide legal capacity and can own property and also incur debts. The members (Shareholders/Directors) of a company have no personal liability to the creditors of a company for such debts.
2. Easy Transferability: The Shares are freely transferable by a shareholder to any other person. Filing and signing of a share transfer form and handing over the buyer of the shares along with share certificates followed by intimation to the Company is enough to transfer the shares.
3. Uninterrupted Existence: A company has 'perpetual succession', which means continued / uninterrupted existence until it is legally dissolved. A company, being a separate legal person, is unaffected by the death or other departure of any member but continues to be in existence irrespective of the changes in membership.
4. Owning Property: A company being a juristic person, can acquire, own and alienate property in its own name. No shareholder can make any claim upon the property of the company so long as the company is a going concern.
5. Borrowing Capacity: A company enjoys better avenues for borrowing of funds. It can issue secured / unsecured debentures, and can also accept deposits from the public, etc. Even banking and financial institutions prefer to render large financial assistance to a company rather than partnership firms or proprietary concerns.
What are the minimum requirements for Registering a Company in India?
Minimum 3 Directors are required.
Minimum 7 promoters are required.
There is no minimum capital requirements
DSC of the promoter - shareholders of proposed Company
DIN of the proposed Directors
Unique Name for the proposed Company
Registered office Address of the Company
What is the procedure for Company registration ?
The entire process for registration of Company will take at least 7 to 15 working days from the receipt of all the necessary documents and filing with the ROC.