RETAINERSHIP OF COMPANY/ LLP
Compliance means conforming to a rules, regulations, acts, policies or standards. Compliance are required as it obligates organizations to work in line with the applicable law of land. Compliances ensure that the incorporation and business of a Company/ LLP are in conformity with the applicable law. Compliance help Company/ LLP earn prestige in the eyes of law and the general public which on the long run which have strong and positive implications upon any new and big projects of the organizations in future such as bring an Initial Public Offer (IPO), Merger & Amalgamation, Foreign Collaboration and Joint venture with well known Foreign Multi-National Corporations, working with some big Government Projects for public welfare, attract handsome borrowings from landers and investors, creation of employment opportunity in the country, attract huge market share by creating loyal customer base and so on….
Now…. What if all these are possible from only one place ??? That is LEGALRAJ.
LEGALRAJ will assist you at every step of your growth and…..Lets’ Grow Together !
What services are covered under Retainership ?
1. Statutory Registers: Preparation, maintenance and updation of all the Statutory Registers as and when required under the Companies Act, 2013, such as Register of Members and Index of Members, Register of Directors and KMP, Register of Directors shareholdings and so on.
2. Minutes and Resolutions: Preparation of Minutes of all the Meetings when conducted throughout the entire financial year and the resolution as passed therein.
3. Company Annual Filing Compliance: Preparation and filing of Form AOC-4 for filing of annual audited financial statements, Form MGT-7 for filing of Annual Return of the Company and Form ADT-1 for Appointment of Statutory Auditor of the Company in AGM.
4. Partners Meeting Minutes (In case of LLP): Preparation of Minutes of the meetings of Partners of the LLP whenever conducted throughout the entire financial year and the resolutions as passed therein.
5. Preparation and filing of any changes in and charges of the LLP: Whenever there are any change in the LLP Agreement due to Addition or resignation of partners in or from the LLP and whenever the LLP wants to register the Charge upon Borrowings from banks or financial institutions, then necessary compliance is required to be be such as preparation and filing Revised and Re-instated LLP Agreement (that is Supplemental LLP Agreement) and filing of necessary forms with ROC for charge creation towards borrowings by the LLP.
6. LLP Annual Filing Compliance: Preparation and filing of LLP Form – 8 for filing of Statements of Accounts and Solvency with ROC and LLP Form – 11 for Annual Return of the LLP.