ROC ANNUAL FILING OF COMPANY/ LLP
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 137 (1) of the Companies Act, 2013 and the rules made thereunder, every company is required to file its financial statements with the jurisdictional Registrar of Companies within 30 days (for One Person Company, within 180 days from the closure of the financial year) from the date of the Annual General Meeting in which the Annual Audited Financial Statements are adopted in Form AOC-4 or AOC-4 XBRL as the case may be and as per the provisions of Section 92 the Companies Act, 2013 and the rules made thereunder, every Company is required to prepare and file the Annual Return within 60 days from the date of Annual General Meeting of the Company.
LLP is also required to file it’s LLP Form – 8 for filing of Statement of Accounts and Solvency within the 6 months from the end of the financial year and the LLP Form – 11 for filing of Annual Return within 60 days of the end of the Financial Year under the provisions of section 34 of the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008.
LEGALRAJ will assist you at every step of your growth…..Lets’ Grow Together ! ! !
What are the advantages of the ROC annual filings ?
1. Timely compliance creates track records for company in the eyes of Law.
2. Hefty and stringent penalties are avoided; (INR. 1000 per day for Company and INR. 100 per day for LLP).
3. Easy Borrowing opportunity for company having regular compliance history.
4. Fast approval when company goes for any new ventures due to clear image in the eyes of Law such as IPO, Merger & Amalgamation, Joint Venture with Foreign entity, Listing of Shares on Stack Exchanges and many more advantages are there.
5. Directors are saved from being Disqualified due to non-filing of financial statements and annual return.