ROC ANNUAL FILING OF LLP
ROC ANNUAL FILING OF LLP
Pursuant to the provisions of the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 (known as LLP Act, 2008) and the rules made thereunder, every LLP is required to file its Annual Return with the jurisdictional Registrar of Companies within 60 days from the date of financial year in LLP Form-11 and to file the Its Accounts and solvency within on or before 30th October for the previous preceding financial year.
If an LLP is incorporated on 1st August, 2018, then it must file its Annual Return in LLP Form 11 with ROC on or before 30th May, 2019 for the financial year 2018-19 and its Accounts and Solvency in LLP Form 8 on or before 30th October, 2019
LEGALRAJ will assist you at every step of your growth…..Lets’ Grow Together ! ! !
What are the advantages of the ROC annual filings of the LLP ?
1. Timely compliance creates track records for company in the eyes of Law.
2.Hefty and stringent penalties are avoided; (INR. 1000 per day for Company and INR. 100 per day for LLP).
3. Easy Borrowing opportunity for company having regular compliance history.
4. Fast approval when company goes for any new ventures due to clear image in the eyes of Law such as IPO, Merger & Amalgamation, Joint Venture with Foreign entity, Listing of Shares on Stack Exchanges and many more advantages are there.
5. Directors are saved from being Disqualified due to non-filing of financial statements and annual return
What will you receive in LLP Annual Filing package ?
- Filed LLP Form 8 & its paid challan
- Filed LLP Form 11 & its paid challan
- Professional guidance on completion of ROC annual filing compliance
- Certification of LLP Form 8 and LLP Form 11
- Updated Master Data and clean track record of your LLP
- Upto date records of the LLP, if asked for.
- 2 DSC tokens of the Designated Partners for filing of ROC compliance forms
What are the forms to be filed in LLP ROC Annual Filing ?
There are two Forms are required to be filled for the LLP ROC annual filing:
- 1. Form 8 for Accounts and Solvency of the LLP
- 2. Form 11 for Annual Return of the LLP
What is the process for the LLP ROC Annual Filing?
Step 1: Provide us with the Certified or Audited (If audit is applicable) Financial statements of the LLP
Step 2: We will prepare the draft documents and send it to you for signature
Step 3: On receipt of signed documents from you we will arrange for filing of forms
Step 4: Receive approval Email from the MCA office upon successful ROC annual filing
What Documents are required for the LLP ROC Annual Filing ?
- Income Tax PAN of the LLP
- Valid and active DSC Token of at least Two Designated Partners
- Financials Statements of the LLP prepared and certified by the Designated Partners of the LLP
How LeglaRaj will help with the LLP ROC Annual Filing ?
1. Understanding of requirements:
Our team will be conducting the review of the assignment and accordingly expert guidance will be provided with a professional approach towards the ROC annual filing and its timelines and how to proceed with it.
After going through your requirements we will prepare the documents relating to the ROC annual filing.
3. Filing of forms & Returns:
After all the formalities and processes are completed, our expert will arrange for preparing and filing of necessary forms and returns with the jurisdictional Registrar of Companies (RoC) in around 5 - 10 working days.